Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Beginning...

Ok, I am new in the whole blog world so I am open to suggestions on what to do and how to improve! :)  I  am making this my new years resolution.  We (Chase and I) have an 8 month old little boy, Jax and I want to make sure that we are recording memories that we share with him.  I think this blog will help me to be better at taking pictures (I'm horrible at it!) and writing down special events and not so special events too!  I also am slightly obsessed with decorating and looking up fabulous rooms to emulate or draw inspiration from for my own use one day. Anyhow, I truly am blessed and so thankful for my family and friends.  God has been great to me and my family and I just want to share a little bit of our lives! :)

1 comment:

A Pay Pay said...

Yay, can't wait to follow you here. I miss you and love you dearly, soulmate :)